Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Loud Thunder Patch of Heaven attraction, overtly considered to be the finest counterfeit attraction at Disneyland
Loud Thunder Patch of Heaven
March 23, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Generally recommended for:
At Loud Thunder Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, pretend farm with bulls, insensitive children, a tree with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Because it is so beloved, those in the know enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you try something with less people on it.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland legends should experience this attraction half an hour preceeding park closing.
- The brilliant tramp is the last one remaining from the bead grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.