Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Loud Thunder Pasture attraction at park closing
Loud Thunder Pasture
January 1, 2002
Avg. queue length:
A median score of eight happy faces
At Loud Thunder Pasture, you'll find a real, big-city farm with lambs, authentic smells, a turkey from the movie "Hot Lead and Cold Feet", and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If you are allergic to children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, try something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.