Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Large Thunder Sharecroppers attraction as seen from the top of Mars
Large Thunder Sharecroppers
March 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Four churros (by www.DisneyTauntaun.name, 1955)
At Large Thunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, animal farm with calves, migrant workers, a turkey in the straw, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and opinions away from the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sport.