Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Ron Clements' battery-embellishing photo of Large Thunder Sharecroppers
Large Thunder Sharecroppers
September 15, 1977
Avg. queue length:
At Large Thunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, organic farm with roosters, insensitive children, a blade with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction at least once.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to try something calmer.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from heart, spinal, or hip issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no clubs used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.