Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huge Thunder Sharecroppers attraction at midday
Huge Thunder Sharecroppers
August 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
At Huge Thunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, animal farm with chickens, cast members in overalls, a turkey with a weird hat, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Operator must be at least 61" tall.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and automobiles within the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Within this attraction can be found the rumored winds-only Guild 99 breakfast nook -- the only place in Holland where alcohol is available.
- Be sure to look for a toxic Mickey when you jump out into the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.