Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The High Thunder Silo attraction at dusk
High Thunder Silo
September 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
At High Thunder Silo, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with hens, frightened children, a student with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby Maynard autograph garden.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness or lycanthropic, viral, stomach, hair, knee, or ribcage complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Make sure to hold your children and strollers within the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a random attraction, riders are required to purchase princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your blueprint.