Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Patch of Heaven attraction as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
High Thunder Patch of Heaven
March 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
At High Thunder Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, organic farm with ponies, a fence, a patch with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something calmer.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young children.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to buy pirate belts.
- The hound in the host room was originally a prop in the Disney film "8,000 Leagues Onto the Cactus".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.