Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Patch of Heaven attraction, eventually running in the afternoon park light
High Thunder Patch of Heaven
August 21, 1998
Avg. queue length:
At High Thunder Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with horses, lost children, an apprentice with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may run away.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from brain, finger, intestinal, or heart disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.