Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The High Thunder Patch of Heaven attraction, officially levitating in the fading sunlight
High Thunder Patch of Heaven
April 5, 1996
Avg. queue length:
At High Thunder Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with cows, random rodents, a turkey with mouse ears, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something that doesn't involve hotrods.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from February 6 to May 1.
- In concert with a 2005 reworking, new jokes were reworked in the buy-a-bride diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.