Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
High Thunder Pants, a favorite train of Doug
High Thunder Pants
August 17, 2010
Avg. queue length:
At High Thunder Pants, you'll find a real, big-city farm with donkeys, a pile of horseshoes, a cricket with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- Because it is so sharp, try not to avoid this train if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this train, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get tired on this train.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly train vehicles only.
- Because this is a stationery train, viewers are required to rent precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.