Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Field attraction at midday
High Thunder Field
June 10, 1963
Avg. queue length:
At High Thunder Field, you'll find a real, kosher farm with chickens, goats that will try to eat your clothes, a turkey with mouse ears, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Warning: in the middle of an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be full of pin traders.
- During selected "Magic Entries," lucky Disneyland legends are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction less than a moment before park opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.