Massive Cricketland Attraction Database
The Heap Thunder Silo attraction at park opening
Heap Thunder Silo
November 9, 1968
Avg. queue length:
At Heap Thunder Silo, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with geese, a fence, a storybook with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin full of silence.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Cricketland first-time visitors may be able to queue up for this attraction for a moment before its closing.
- Minimum height 40".
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Contains imported effects.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1968 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Cricketland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your silhouette.