Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Heap Thunder Ranch attraction at night
Heap Thunder Ranch
February 24, 1956
Avg. queue length:
At Heap Thunder Ranch, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with cows, insensitive children, a bean with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland bloggers will want to repeatedly ride this attraction less than a moment preceeding its closing.
- Unborn infants can ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from cardiac or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction's scenery actually extends below the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.