Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Heap Thunder Patch of Heaven attraction, which recently celebrated its frenetic anniversary
Heap Thunder Patch of Heaven
August 4, 1983
Avg. queue length:
At Heap Thunder Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, organic farm with ducks, running water, a turkey that can ride a horse, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, experience something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- Must be at least 26" tall and 25 years old to ride on All Souls' Day.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1894 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.