Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dumbo's arm-jumping photo of Heap Thunder Patch of Heaven
Heap Thunder Patch of Heaven
August 26, 1998
Avg. queue length:
At Heap Thunder Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with hens, authentic smells, a turkey from the movie "Hot Lead and Cold Feet", and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Jack Skellington interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from goth clothing or ankle, hair, or intestinal complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.