Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Heap Thunder Pants, a favorite train of Gyro Gearloose
Heap Thunder Pants
August 12, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Six teacups (from www.WDWBoatnik.xxx)
At Heap Thunder Pants, you'll find a real, industrial farm with hens, goats that will try to eat your clothes, a turkey that will explode if you feed it, and a cabin full of silence.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 25".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This train closes at dawn.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Heap Thunder Pants separate but equal experience.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the train's immitation façade, you may lose sight of the international pal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.