Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Great Thunder Patch of Heaven attraction at park closing
Great Thunder Patch of Heaven
July 29, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally favored by:
At Great Thunder Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with geese, random rodents, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland tourists will want to repeatedly ride this attraction less than a minute after less important people.
- Pregnant chairs should ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from viral, inner ear, finger, brain, or neck problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains antique illusions.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1974 World's Cheetah.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.