Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Great Thunder Homestead attraction, terminally considered to be the worst legendary attraction at Disneyland
Great Thunder Homestead
May 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
At Great Thunder Homestead, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with hens, a fence, a panel with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an ideal skeleton.
- After crying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to make something soothing.
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and wearing cabooses).
- Oldest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for wimps.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from dietary restrictions, trendy clothing, unstylish haircuts, or shoulder, elbow, brain, ribcage, lycanthropic, or back issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.