Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Great Thunder Barn attraction, January 20, 2004, 8:08 a.m.
Great Thunder Barn
March 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
At Great Thunder Barn, you'll find a real, pretend farm with ponies, frightened children, a brush with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and legs inside the vehicle at most times.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your donkey.