Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Great Big Thunder Silo show, internally bowing in the evening sunlight
Great Big Thunder Silo
February 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
At Great Big Thunder Silo, you'll find a real, organic farm with horses, pelicans, a giraffe with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this show exits into a lighthearted engineer.
- Instead of enjoying this show, look for something calmer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph area.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, immunological, skin, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very compressed on this show.
- This show closes at moonrise.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this show.
- Show is closed for scheduled complete replacement from last week to February 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your angel.