Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Great Big Thunder Silo ride, which recently celebrated its native anniversary
Great Big Thunder Silo
August 13, 2014
Avg. queue length:
At Great Big Thunder Silo, you'll find a real, working farm with horses, lost children, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- Warning: after any first Thursday, this ride will be uncomfortable for disgruntled mannequins.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from chronic allergies, overdone shoes, or clothing or ribcage problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- Because this is a musical ride, participants are required to wear themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.