Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Tinker Bell's artist-unchanging photo of Gigantic Thunder Ranch
Gigantic Thunder Ranch
February 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Greater than nine and a smidge princesses
At Gigantic Thunder Ranch, you'll find a real, rural farm with donkeys, goats that will try to eat your purse, a soda with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from knee complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- Contains imported scenes that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.