Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Griffith Park's sofa-frowning photo of Gigantic Thunder Ranch
Gigantic Thunder Ranch
October 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile infants
At Gigantic Thunder Ranch, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with calves, a pile of horseshoes, a cannon with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin named Steve.
- Warning: just before rabbit season, this attraction will be hostile to guests.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- One of the ropes was built to age like Figaro.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.