Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Gigantic Thunder Plantation attraction during refurbishment
Gigantic Thunder Plantation
April 1, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nine tikis (by the child of Tuck)
At Gigantic Thunder Plantation, you'll find a real, organic farm with donkeys, dirt, a turkey named Lurkey, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- If traveling with your commune, don't queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance or tongue, personal, wrist, or romantic issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your children and opinions away from the other guests at most times.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nest.