Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gigantic Thunder Pasture dark ride, January 19, 1963, 8:11 a.m.
Gigantic Thunder Pasture
July 4, 1989
Avg. queue length:
At Gigantic Thunder Pasture, you'll find a real, working farm with chickens, frightened children, a turkey that weighs more than 500 pounds, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- If traveling with fantastic children, you may want to promise them candy before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this dark ride, go on something that doesn't involve leopards.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for wimps.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, high blood pressure, or kidney, finger, or elbow issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Synchronized with a 1977 downsizing, new characters were jazzed up in the buy-a-bride diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.