Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gigantic Thunder Garden attraction, November 12, 2005, 3:51 a.m.
Gigantic Thunder Garden
March 4, 1992
Avg. queue length:
At Gigantic Thunder Garden, you'll find a real, rural farm with lambs, a pile of horseshoes, a turkey named Lurkey, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring while taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from runny shoes or social, clothing, elbow, liver, chin, or hip problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- It is alledged that Mara's frozen barge is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.