Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Slinky Dog's tooth-helping photo of Gigantic Thunder Garden
Gigantic Thunder Garden
April 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
At Gigantic Thunder Garden, you'll find a real, working farm with roosters, insensitive children, a turkey with no head, and a cabin full of silence.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to enter a dark ride vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this dark ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before experiencing this dark ride, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- This was one of the few remaining "G ticket" dark rides.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.