Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Silo attraction at midday
Giant Thunder Silo
February 15, 1983
Avg. queue length:
At Giant Thunder Silo, you'll find a real, animal farm with sheep, pelicans, a torch with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- After riding this attraction, go on something shorter.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and legs away from the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Giant Thunder Silo separate but equal experience.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from March 18 until something like August 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.