Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Giant Thunder Silo attraction during repairs
Giant Thunder Silo
April 17, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Generally recommended for:
At Giant Thunder Silo, you'll find a real, working farm with hens, lost children, a pencil with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph location.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for young adults.
- The law requires you to keep your head and opinions away from the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.