Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Sharecroppers attraction, August 20, 2000, 7:13 p.m.
Giant Thunder Sharecroppers
February 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
At Giant Thunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with roosters, frightened children, a wind with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be hostile to tourists.
Policies and Warnings
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from April 3 until about June 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.