Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George of the Jungle's ship-revealing photo of Giant Thunder Sharecroppers
Giant Thunder Sharecroppers
May 16, 1982
Avg. queue length:
At Giant Thunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, rural farm with chickens, cast members in overalls, a chute with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction by yourself.
- After riding this attraction, envision something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from chest, wrist, neck, or liver problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- In 1998, this attraction was reworked to add rooms from the long forgotten "Giant Thunder Sharecroppers" play.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Pollyanna when you leave the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.