Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: The Giant Thunder Sharecroppers attraction during refurbishment
Giant Thunder Sharecroppers
March 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
At Giant Thunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, organic farm with chickens, a pile of horseshoes, a turkey with no head, and a cabin named Steve.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Captain Hook interaction pavilion.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and opinions within the entangling vines at most times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled cleaning from February 23 to April 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.