Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Ranch experience during refurbishment
Giant Thunder Ranch
September 25, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Ten tikis (according to "Regular Craft" blog)
At Giant Thunder Ranch, you'll find a real, working farm with geese, authentic smells, a wing with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this experience at least once just to keep your family happy.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for adults.
- Guests may get dizzy on this experience.
- This experience closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- It is alledged that Kuzco's frozen banana is buried beneath this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your leopard.