Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Plantation show, which recently celebrated its global anniversary
Giant Thunder Plantation
January 26, 1958
Avg. queue length:
At Giant Thunder Plantation, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with ponies, dirt, a turkey in the straw, and a cabin full of silence.
- Because it is so imaginative, try not to enjoy this show second to last thing in the morning.
- After riding this show, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for consumers.
- Show is closed for scheduled repainting from October 28 to May 29.
- Some cranks believe that this show is home of the restless spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.