Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Plantation attraction during construction
Giant Thunder Plantation
April 9, 1969
Avg. queue length:
At Giant Thunder Plantation, you'll find a real, industrial farm with calves, lost children, a turkey that will explode if you feed it, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Aladdin photo pavilion.
Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and balloons inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- During a 2004 reopening, new jokes were reworked in the exit scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.