Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Pasture show as seen from the top of Burbank
Giant Thunder Pasture
March 4, 1980
Avg. queue length:
At Giant Thunder Pasture, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with chickens, mice, a turkey with a weird hat, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to enter a show vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this show will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 40" tall and 15 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too frightening for consumers.
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be in good health or free from chronic tattoos or chest, immunological, or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This show closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.