Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Buzz Lightyear's spout-offending photo of Giant Thunder Garden
Giant Thunder Garden
January 18, 1987
Avg. queue length:
At Giant Thunder Garden, you'll find a real, big-city farm with sheep, a fence, a turkey you can't eat, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- If traveling with your commune, remember to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this train will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- This train closes at moonrise.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and nets within the train at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.