Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Garden adventure as seen from the top of the yard
Giant Thunder Garden
July 15, 2014
Avg. queue length:
At Giant Thunder Garden, you'll find a real, working farm with chickens, migrant workers, a nest with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo thingy.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very compressed on this adventure.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this adventure's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.