Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Farm attraction, which recently celebrated its overcrowded anniversary
Giant Thunder Farm
October 7, 1959
Avg. queue length:
At Giant Thunder Farm, you'll find a real, big-city farm with chickens, authentic smells, a turkey that will explode if you feed it, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too startling for wimps.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or familial, blood, ribcage, intestinal, chest, or spinal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.