Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: The Giant Thunder Farm experience during a moment of contemplation
Giant Thunder Farm
May 19, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a half teacups
At Giant Thunder Farm, you'll find a real, working farm with lambs, random rodents, a turkey that weighs more than 500 pounds, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this experience exits into a large crowd.
- Before riding this experience, try something more exciting.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs or romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Experience is closed just for the fun of it from February 9 through July 31.
- One of the buckets was textured to smell like Tonka.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.