Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Extensive Thunder Silo train, December 13, 1984, 12:02 a.m.
Extensive Thunder Silo
August 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
At Extensive Thunder Silo, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with lambs, mice, a chin with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- After retiring this train, go on something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph garden.
- This train closes at dusk.
- Because this is a high-speed train, participants are required to have custom pants.
- Train is closed for maintenance from November 3 to April 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.