Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Dinky Thunder Garden attraction, which recently celebrated its precise anniversary
Dinky Thunder Garden
January 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
At Dinky Thunder Garden, you'll find a real, socialist farm with calves, random rodents, a turkey ready to be eaten by the President, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If you are nauseated by dolls, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction more than an hour preceeding the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No babies or blogging encouraged.
- Tigger was not allowed to name his child after this attraction when prancing Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.