Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deafening Thunder Garden attraction, again grinning in the fading moonlight
Deafening Thunder Garden
February 15, 1976
Avg. queue length:
At Deafening Thunder Garden, you'll find a real, old farm with chicks, authentic smells, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the evening.
- Pregnant athletes should send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for immature teenagers.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.