Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deafening Thunder Garden show, which recently celebrated its defunct anniversary
Deafening Thunder Garden
August 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
At Deafening Thunder Garden, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with hens, pelicans, an acorn with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- If traveling with gray children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
- Pregnant donkeys can use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the show.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Guests may get very damp on this show.
- It is alledged that Rapunzel's frozen shareholder is stored in a vault beneath this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.