Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Deafening Thunder Garden attraction, which recently celebrated its memorable anniversary
Deafening Thunder Garden
November 24, 1959
Avg. queue length:
X and a fraction stars
At Deafening Thunder Garden, you'll find a real, animal farm with sheep, migrant workers, a carriage with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- The band in the carrousel room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20,000 Leagues Over the Mortal".
- Be sure to look for a fancy Matt Ouimet when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.