Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunch o' Thunder Homestead attraction as seen from the top of a site
Bunch o' Thunder Homestead
December 25, 1988
Avg. queue length:
At Bunch o' Thunder Homestead, you'll find a real, big-city farm with horses, lost children, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If traveling with head lice, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can get stuck on this attraction up to an hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Yawning may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.