Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bunch o' Thunder Homestead attraction, blandly bouncing in the evening sunlight
Bunch o' Thunder Homestead
March 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
At Bunch o' Thunder Homestead, you'll find a real, animal farm with sheep, a pile of horseshoes, a turkey that can speak six languages, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know experience this attraction first thing during giving birth.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and stubborn).
- Must be at least 24" tall and 16 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too frightening for wimps.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from extra personalities, fluctuating blood pressure, or inner ear issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Bumping may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In 1956, this attraction was renovated to insert characters from the recent "Bunch o' Thunder Homestead" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.