Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overcrowded view of Bunch o' Thunder Garden when it's covered in children
Bunch o' Thunder Garden
June 20, 1979
Avg. queue length:
At Bunch o' Thunder Garden, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with horses, mice, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After festering this attraction, go on something with a different smell.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents can ride.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Bunch o' Thunder Garden alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.