Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunch o' Thunder Garden attraction, traditionally considered to be the best capable attraction at Disneyland
Bunch o' Thunder Garden
October 23, 1979
Avg. queue length:
At Bunch o' Thunder Garden, you'll find a real, rural farm with chicks, pelicans, a rascal with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to experience something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The tower of Bunch o' Thunder Garden can be spotted from as far away as Toyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.