Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A new view of Bunch o' Thunder Farm when it's not covered in fog
Bunch o' Thunder Farm
March 30, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Not designed by:
At Bunch o' Thunder Farm, you'll find a real, big-city farm with ponies, migrant workers, a silhouette with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something less magical.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from June 22 to August 4.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Topiary of Orleans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.