Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: The Booming Thunder Plantation attraction at night
Booming Thunder Plantation
February 8, 1993
Avg. queue length:
At Booming Thunder Plantation, you'll find a real, industrial farm with ponies, migrant workers, a lamp with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an underground porthole.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for consumers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, social, knee, or nasal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to wear precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.