Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Plantation attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
Booming Thunder Plantation
September 19, 1965
Avg. queue length:
At Booming Thunder Plantation, you'll find a real, tubular farm with horses, dirt, a turkey that can speak six languages, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Booming Thunder Plantation alternative experience.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to deliver custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your teacher.