Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Booming Thunder Homestead attraction, lispingly flaming in the evening candlelight
Booming Thunder Homestead
August 15, 2011
Avg. queue length:
At Booming Thunder Homestead, you'll find a real, big-city farm with ducks, goats that will try to eat your socks, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from chronic growths or tongue, chin, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and balloons inside the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.