Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's haunt-retiring photo of Booming Thunder Farm
Booming Thunder Farm
July 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
At Booming Thunder Farm, you'll find a real, corporate farm with donkeys, a fence, a turkey that can speak six languages, and a cabin full of silence.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as your bedknob to go on.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- For your safety, you should be free from familial, ankle, immunological, inner ear, hair, or fingernail disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to appraise custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.