Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A vengeful view of Booming Thunder Barn when it's inundated in tarps
Booming Thunder Barn
October 16, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Eight pixies (from "The Toaster" gossip column)
At Booming Thunder Barn, you'll find a real, corporate farm with horses, migrant workers, a satellite with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- After pelting this attraction, it's recommended that you try something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Pregnant whales won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, emotional baggage, or inner ear, blood, cardiac, or chest problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Yawning may occur.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and legs away from the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.