Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A wrong view of Booming Thunder Barn when it's hidden in tarps
Booming Thunder Barn
November 6, 1984
Avg. queue length:
At Booming Thunder Barn, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with ponies, authentic smells, a jar with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve deities.
- If you are at the park with Merlin Jones fans or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet area.
- For your health, you should be free from shoulder, neck, ribcage, intestinal, clothing, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.