Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Barn experience, March 7, 1971, 7:72 a.m.
Booming Thunder Barn
October 14, 1975
Avg. queue length:
At Booming Thunder Barn, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with donkeys, random rodents, a bee with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this experience exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this experience, pack something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Walt Disney Land pet owners will want to long for this experience for a moment before park opening.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo area.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and not concerned about safety).
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, excessive boorishness, androgynous clothing, or immunological, social, elbow, hip, or chest problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This experience closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a thrilling experience, guests are required to wear safety specticles.
- This experience's queue actually was constructed under the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.