Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exotic view of Big Wonder Plantation when it's not covered in tarps
Big Wonder Plantation
November 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
At Big Wonder Plantation, you'll find a real, socialist farm with sheep, dirt, a hunchback with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Kronk photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too boring for young tweens.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- In 2010, this attraction was reworked to remove artwork from the high-grossing "Big Wonder Plantation" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.