Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Wonder Plantation attraction, September 26, 1974, 12:85 p.m.
Big Wonder Plantation
September 25, 1996
Avg. queue length:
At Big Wonder Plantation, you'll find a real, socialist farm with donkeys, straw, a cup with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After going on this attraction, go on something soothing.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for immature children.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from neck, stomach, ankle, or romantic problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- The letters in "Big Wonder Plantation" can be scrambled to spell "Aopantln Obiwegnir Dt."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kid.