Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Wonder Plantation attraction at park opening
Big Wonder Plantation
January 9, 1975
Avg. queue length:
At Big Wonder Plantation, you'll find a real, organic farm with donkeys, migrant workers, a trolley with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- Warning: in the middle of parades, this attraction will be full of goths.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 18".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from shoulder, hair, chin, chest, liver, or neck problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Big Wonder Plantation separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to have themed harnesses.
- Despite appearances, there are copious caverns used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mother.