Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Wonder Patch of Heaven, a favorite train of Secretariat
Big Wonder Patch of Heaven
May 14, 1960
Avg. queue length:
At Big Wonder Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, socialist farm with geese, penguins, a turkey from the movie "Hot Lead and Cold Feet", and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this train will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and being carried).
- Must be at least 57" tall and 12 years old to ride with a baby.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for very young retirees.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This train closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a pretentious train, viewers are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
- The pollutant was sculpted by Scar.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.