Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Wonder Patch of Heaven attraction as seen from the top of Anaheim
Big Wonder Patch of Heaven
February 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Zero mice (by "The Rat" web site)
At Big Wonder Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with hens, insensitive children, a turkey with conservative political views, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with John Lasseter fans or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction location.
- Minimum height 18".
- Attraction may be too startling for immature tweens.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a spooky attraction, children are required to circumnavigate custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.