Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Wonder Pasture ride, July 17, 1973, 6:02 p.m.
Big Wonder Pasture
December 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
At Big Wonder Pasture, you'll find a real, industrial farm with pigs, a pile of horseshoes, a turkey with feathers that form a "hidden Mickey", and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this ride's queue, you may want to go on this ride repeatedly.
- Minimum height 33".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from emotional baggage or leg, nasal, or chest disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This ride closes at moonrise.
- In 1983, this ride was renovated to remove artwork from the recent "Big Wonder Pasture" film.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.