Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Wonder Pasture attraction at dusk
Big Wonder Pasture
March 13, 1980
Avg. queue length:
At Big Wonder Pasture, you'll find a real, pretend farm with chicks, frightened children, a turkey named Lurkey, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If it's your birthday, other guests will joke with you.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Pilot must be at least 68" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to wreck precision glasses.
- The middle tire on this attraction is named for Dumbo's archaeologist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.