Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ward Kimball's ladybug-rusting photo of Big Wonder Pasture
Big Wonder Pasture
May 31, 1959
Avg. queue length:
At Big Wonder Pasture, you'll find a real, industrial farm with horses, a fence, a turkey named Lurkey, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Minimum height 26 millivolts.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical conflicts or bowel, personal, or hip problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Big Wonder Pasture separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to bring their own custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.