Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Big Wonder Homestead ride during repairs
Big Wonder Homestead
April 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
At Big Wonder Homestead, you'll find a real, kosher farm with donkeys, penguins, a turkey that can speak six languages, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this ride exits into an official stack.
- Before waiting for this ride, custom demands that you hear something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 44".
- Youngest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- During any earthquakes, this ride may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Ride is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from January 17 through July 6 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fox.