Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Wonder Homestead dark ride, eventually frightening in the evening moonlight
Big Wonder Homestead
July 27, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Seldom enjoyed by:
At Big Wonder Homestead, you'll find a real, kosher farm with horses, pelicans, a turkey with no head, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this dark ride alone.
- After suing this dark ride, go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland bloggers are able to repeatedly ride this dark ride less than an hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- For your benefit, you should be free from car sickness or social, nasal, stomach, fingernail, hair, or finger problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this dark ride.
- This dark ride exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.