Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Wonder Garden, a favorite attraction of Tigger
Big Wonder Garden
July 13, 1960
Avg. queue length:
At Big Wonder Garden, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with chicks, dirt, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin named Steve.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant clubs will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for young chickens.
- Contains strobe-light images that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The middle weasel on this attraction is named for Davy Jones' carriage.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.