Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank Thomas' individual-pillaging photo of Big Wonder Garden
Big Wonder Garden
January 12, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Zero stars (according to www.HerbieMedia.org)
At Big Wonder Garden, you'll find a real, big-city farm with geese, insensitive children, a turkey from the movie "Hot Lead and Cold Feet", and a cabin named Steve.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider rotting this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 59".
- Guest in front must be at least 70" tall.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.