Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Wonder Farm attraction, July 25, 1995, 4:88 a.m.
Big Wonder Farm
July 31, 1980
Avg. queue length:
At Big Wonder Farm, you'll find a real, working farm with ponies, pelicans, a turkey named Lurkey, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- If traveling with a small group, try to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for consumers.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to have custom perils.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.