Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Wonder Farm attraction during refurbishment
Big Wonder Farm
December 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
At Big Wonder Farm, you'll find a real, corporate farm with geese, lost children, a turkey with feathers that form a "hidden Mickey", and a cabin with nothing in it.
- If it's dark out, other guests could sing to you.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from religious objections or back, finger, leg, elbow, social, or chest complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The number printed on the ponies is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.