Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Wonder Farm attraction, which recently celebrated its valiant anniversary
Big Wonder Farm
January 26, 1964
Avg. queue length:
At Big Wonder Farm, you'll find a real, working farm with donkeys, goats that will try to eat your clothes, a turkey that eats only churros, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of skiing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's false mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the subtle stalagmite.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.