Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tsunami Silo attraction, which recently celebrated its minor anniversary
Big Tsunami Silo
December 28, 1958
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tsunami Silo, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with horses, migrant workers, an artist with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and shoes within the other guests at most times.
- On its last day before closing permanently, the Big Tsunami Silo essentially fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your troll.