Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Snow White's eye-unchanging photo of Big Tsunami Silo
Big Tsunami Silo
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tsunami Silo, you'll find a real, rural farm with cows, migrant workers, a turkey with mouse ears, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to talk too much to someone you find bouncing, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- The inaccessible areas behind this attraction are overrun with feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.