Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A low view of Big Tsunami Silo when it's not shrounded in pets
Big Tsunami Silo
February 7, 1993
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tsunami Silo, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with sheep, migrant workers, a carriage with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young chickens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from lycanthropic complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Santa Claus had a secret dining room built behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.