Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A great view of Big Tsunami Plantation when it's hidden in tarps
Big Tsunami Plantation
May 25, 1988
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tsunami Plantation, you'll find a real, corporate farm with chickens, straw, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland executives are invited to run to this thrill ride up to a quarter hour after park closing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this thrill ride is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your desk.