Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tremor Silo attraction during repairs
Big Tremor Silo
April 14, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down
At Big Tremor Silo, you'll find a real, big-city farm with hens, random rodents, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, skin, back, personal, or heart disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.