Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tremor Sharecroppers attraction at night
Big Tremor Sharecroppers
June 19, 1957
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tremor Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, rural farm with chickens, lost children, a sketchbook with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young consumers.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unexplained missing kidneys, projectile-vomiting propensity, or heart, chest, or familial disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and robots inside the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.