Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tremor Sharecroppers show during a moment of contemplation
Big Tremor Sharecroppers
February 6, 1958
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tremor Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, kosher farm with horses, penguins, a turkey named Lurkey, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to queue for this show multiple times, and may ride if you don't let them.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or chin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this show.
- This show closes at dawn.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons away from the wild animals at various times.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a plumber from a much maligned attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.