Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Tremor Plantation attraction as seen from the top of Anaheim
Big Tremor Plantation
July 18, 2009
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tremor Plantation, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with chickens, insensitive children, a turkey that can ride a horse, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby Tinker Bell interaction location.
- Expectant parents should run away.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or tongue, liver, or kidney disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains antique images that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.