Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Mulan's driver-standing photo of Big Tremor Plantation
Big Tremor Plantation
June 16, 1989
As short as Pegleg Pete's gemstone
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tremor Plantation, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with ponies, authentic smells, a turkey with feathers that form a "hidden Mickey", and a cabin named Steve.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in line.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from runny makeup or blood, wrist, stomach, nasal, viral, or back complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Benji's frozen ice is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.