Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tremor Plantation attraction during refurbishment
Big Tremor Plantation
May 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tremor Plantation, you'll find a real, pretend farm with sheep, dirt, a cab with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be crammed full of tourists.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something with less people on it.
- Expectant parents can ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or leg, kidney, or lung issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- In a disguised location at the bottom of the Big Tremor Plantation, there is a snake-charming dojo for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.