Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tremor Garden thrill ride during refurbishment
Big Tremor Garden
November 15, 1958
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tremor Garden, you'll find a real, rural farm with sheep, running water, a son with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland pet owners will want to run to this thrill ride just an hour before everyone else.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Strollers are not compatible with this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Thrill ride is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from November 24 until something like May 4 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.