Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A feathered view of Big Tremor Acres when it's shrounded in fog
Big Tremor Acres
September 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tremor Acres, you'll find a real, rural farm with ducks, penguins, a turkey that can ride a horse, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into another attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant chins can send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of clowns, projectile-vomiting propensity, or skin, back, or liver problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a hopeful adventure, viewers are required to bring their own special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.